Review "Hunter in the darkness"

You track an evil vampire to a small town in Canada. But what's next? Are you the hunter, or the hunted.

「hunter in the darkness」の画像検索結果     In this story, I was a vampire hunter. I was trained by the world famous vampire hunter, but he was killed by the strong vampire "Aku". Then I tried to find him. I found a village and a villager talked me a information of Aku. Villagers said to me to wait here until Aku come. I waited and finally he came to that village. I tried to kill him for villagers and my teacher who killed by Aku. However he was stronger than me. He bit my neck. I thought that I will die soon. But I pushed a wood stake through my heart, and it went through Aku's heard behind me. I and Aku were dead. Last class, I read "Brainstorm", then I and some men were dead. I'd like to choose a right choice and I want to be alive in the end next time.


Habeeb, R. (2014). Hunter in the darkness. Tokyo, Japan: Atama-ii books.


Vocabulary: arrow 矢
       stake 杭

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Money for a motor bike

BR No.1 Review "Anna and the Fighter"

Review "Arman's Journey"