BR No.8 Review "Bad Company"

'It's murder.' he said. 'Someone hit her on the back of the head. It killed her.' (p.8)

It was the story about murder. Like I said in BR No.6, I like to read detective novels. This time, I enjoyed to read this book too. There were four suspicions and police tried to find the real criminal. As story went on, some evidences were found. Then I guessed the real criminal. But it was wrong. I regretted it, so I will borrow detective novels and I want to try to guess the true criminal. In detail, there were the words which I didn't know. So I thought I should increase my vocabulary.

MacAndrew, Richard. (2011). Bad Company. Cambridge: Cambridge University press.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR No.1 Review "Anna and the Fighter"

Money for a motor bike

Review "Arman's Journey"