BR No.2 Review "Book Boy"

My name is David and I'm writing a book ablout my life. (p.7)

There are three main characters in this story. A boy who lost his mother, his cat, and a girl who slept on the street. A boy, David found a girl, Ella was sleeping on the street and he took her to his house. David was kindness. But he was little coward. Someday, Ella's father who was in prison and were released came to David's house. And tried to get Ella back. Then David wanted help her from his father but, he couldn't do nothing because of his character. Then his cat, Socrates attacked Ella's father. And Ella's father fell to the floor. At that time David grabbed Ella's father's gun and called police. Few days ago, Socrates was thanked by police. Actually I have cat too. I don't know that my cat will act like Socrates but I love him.

Moses, Antoinette. (2010). Book Boy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

BR No.1 Review "Anna and the Fighter"

Money for a motor bike

Review "Arman's Journey"