Review "Brainstorm"

You are a scientists. Do you use your new nanobot technology to help people... or to destroy the world?
Image result for brainstorm atamaii
     In this story, I was a scientist who use new nanobot technology. One day, Dr. Murphy and the patient who has a brain cancer. I used nanobots to destroy the cancer cells in the patient's brain. However I lost control of robots and they started to gain. The patient's eyes were lifeless and he touched Dr. Murphy, his eyes went lifeless too. Then Dr. Murphy jumped to me and... This story was so scary. I worried that this story can happen in the future. Robots are scary.

Boom, A. (2015). Brainstorm. Tokyo, Japan: Atama-ii books.

Vocabulary: cell 細胞

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR No.1 Review "Anna and the Fighter"

Money for a motor bike

Review "Arman's Journey"